Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie + Top 5 Smoothie Recipe Round-Up
Chocolate + banana + peanut butter = my kind of delicious morning. Whenever I'm rushed to get out the door in the morning, this tried and true smoothie recipe never lets me down. The key to making it rich and creamy without being too thick to make it through the straw is freezing your banana the night before and omitting the ice.
Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe:
1 cup almond milk
1 frozen banana
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1 heaping scoop of chocolate Sunwarrior Protein Powder
1 tbsp PB2 (you could also just use 1 tbsp of your favourite peanut butter)
Bored with your current smoothie recipes? I've rounded up my top 5 picks for delicious and nutritious smoothies packed with loads of interesting flavours that are sure to perk up your morning routine.
1. Toasted Coconut Coffee Smoothie from KitchenTreaty.com
2. Apple Pie Shake from MilkingAlmonds.com
3. Chocolate Strawberry Almond Protein Smoothie from TheHealthyFamilyandHome.com
4. Peanut Butter Bomb Smoothie from OhSheGlow.com
5. Blackberry Coconut Smoothie from ScalingBackBlog.com